Comments and Suggestions (3,556)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CHEECH AND CHONG AT THE TENT REVIVAL

When we lived at Lake of the Ozarks, we got in on the beginning of a church that was started by Lee's cousin, Mike. Back when the church wa…

Started by Levonne Morgan

0 Jan 16, 2009

Moses and the computerized 10 commandments

MOSES: "Excuse me, Sir." GOD: "Is that you again, Moses?" MOSES: "I'm afraid it is, Sir." GOD: "What is it this time, Moses; more computer…

Started by Levonne Morgan

0 Jan 16, 2009

How our blackmen in prison can be saved.

I pray that the readers of this revelatory truth will not be snared by the enemy who desires to perpetuate this vicious circle of death.But…

Started by selah7

1 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Anna

Do you need help with your church or ministry website?

Your church or ministry website is a the face of your ministry online. I wanted to open up a discussion to address some of the issues that…

Started by JMason

0 Jan 14, 2009

Trust Jesus!!!

“But instantly He spoke to them, saying, Take courage! I AM! Stop being afraid!” (Matthew 14:27, AMP). When the storms of life blow all ar…

Started by Corinne's Fashion World

0 Jan 13, 2009

A GOOD MAN LEAVES AN INHERITANCE FOR HIS CHILDRENS CHILDREN

DEAR MIGHTY MESSENGERS OF GOD, DO YOU BELIEVE THIS IS THE SEASON FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD TO WALK IN THE 3-FOLD PROMISE OF 3JOHN 1:2 “BELOVE…

Started by Dionyos & Nicole Sylvester

0 Jan 9, 2009

Twitter

You can now Twitter me by going to: http://twitter.com/kccolt

Started by Rev. Kenneth R. Jenkins

0 Jan 9, 2009

Bewildered Prophetic Dancer

Well now here I am, 56 in Georgia and I feel very isolated. Something is not right. I have this Love relationship with Jesus and I move in…

Started by Ivory Jewell Edwards

3 Jan 8, 2009
Reply by Tara Robinson

Ministry Opportunities???

I am a recent bible college graduate and I am currently volunteering in a pastoral role in Dallas and I am looking for something full-time.…

Started by Pastor Ray C. Jones

0 Jan 7, 2009

Wednesday, 1/7 Daily Devotional

“And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. For the vision is ye…

Started by Corinne's Fashion World

0 Jan 6, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service