Comments and Suggestions (3,556)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WHERE LIES MY FIRST RESPONSIBILITY? TITHING TO SUPPORT MY MINISTRY OR MY CHURCH HOME?

I have been mauling this issue since my ministry became properly defined. Although at its conception stage, it requires funding, which by a…

Started by Damian Uzoma Ogbonna

1 Dec 13, 2008

Message Board and Internet Trolls

Respectfully, it appears that there is an internet troll infestation in some of the forum threads. Perfectly good topics are being hijacke…

Started by Lady Divine

0 Dec 10, 2008

HOW DOES THE BIBLE ADDRESS.....

Below are several topics that you can choose to discuss. Pick one or pick all... the choice is yours: BIGAMY Which OT or NT scriptures c…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

0 Dec 9, 2008

OVERCOMING STRESS

In today's world it virtually impossible to avoid stress.Almost everyone is carrying some amount of it,in varying degrees."The churning ins…

Started by Dr.Evang.Chad C.R..Logan

3 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by Anthony Luckett

UNITE MY CHURCH, THERE IS NO DIVISION IN HEAVEN

Hello Beloved! Calvary greetings to you all and how are your family. I am seeking for faithful and unmovable men/women around the world,t…

Started by Pastor Babatunde J. Abdulkabiru

0 Dec 9, 2008

Dr. Kevin Hall

Where is Dr. Kevin Hall's church in Houston TX

Started by Gil D. Davis

0 Dec 2, 2008

Today's Daily Devotional

Friday, November 28 "And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty" (2 Corinthians 6:18).…

Started by Corinne's Fashion World

0 Nov 28, 2008

WHAT IS TRUE FORGIVENESS?

I Needd some input on true forgiveness to help my wife. i know what the bible says but my wife finds it hard to except Jesus teachings. don…

Started by tyrenn hines

9 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by Ryan D. McDonald, Sr.

DOING IT BY THE BOOK

You can’t dabble in the Word and expect to get results. You can’t just “try it out” for a while to see if the Word works. Effective faith d…

Started by Corinne's Fashion World

0 Nov 26, 2008

Jesus is the reason for the season

Every year around this time people are shopping, decorating, and celebrating for the Holiday. Is it about US or about Jesus?

Started by Pastor Natalie Franklin

0 Nov 24, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service