Comments and Suggestions (3,556)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Has the chruch stop being a hospital a place of love,or a fashion show,Are we to busy hurting people(judgement!!

The Body of Christ has been in a space of judgement, self-righteous behavior and being just plain nasty. The Body of Christ has to get…

Started by Dr.Evang.Chad C.R..Logan

0 Oct 17, 2008

Quote"

Faith is realizing that I am useful to God not in spite of my scars but because of them.Pamela Reeve

Started by First Lady Jewel Bellamy

0 Sep 26, 2008

Quote:

The only justifiable reason you have to look down on somebody is to pick them up (AMEN) o:)

Started by First Lady Jewel Bellamy

0 Sep 26, 2008

Faith Moves Mountains

Romans 8V32 - "You Shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free."Outside the scripture is our human lives in free will. You can…

Started by Crystal Smith

0 Sep 22, 2008

SAVE TROY A DAVIS INNOCENT MAN ON DEATH ROW IN GEORGIA , Troy Anthony Davis' execution stands, WE STILL STAND IN SUPPORT THIS WILL CHANGE...

Streaming live 2pm thurs. www.blogtalkradio.com/7000men call in number 646-716-7328 your host Jeff Hodges 7000men inc. This case has ge…

Started by one of many men

0 Sep 16, 2008

Who Is Jesus?

I say he is the True and Living God, that has all power. Who do you say he is? I am writing a a book to give away to the public for saved a…

Started by Barbara Mack

3 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by Barbara Mack

Not really believing in God's power

I had a discussion with some one in my family about another family member who has had an alchohal and drug problem. He has been on and off…

Started by D.Brandon Campbell

5 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by Pastor Melvin King

Can One Forgive and Truly Forget if So How?

Can one Forgive and Truly Forget? Greetings, This is the Day that the Lord has made; REJOICE and be glad in it. Matthew 6:12- And FORGIV…

Started by Tracy Lawanda

1 Sep 9, 2008

Balancing Act

Question: How do you balance ministry with life at home? Your response on this question please.

Started by Rev. Kenneth R. Jenkins

1 Sep 9, 2008

Help me change my page! (Instructions)

let me see if i can help. Go to your main page and click on "theme". This will take you to the area to change your page. Click on "Advanced…

Started by Evangelist Cookie Hunter

0 Sep 1, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service