Preaching and Teaching (8,764)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jesus Christ, Our High Priest: Hebrews 2:14-15 KJV

Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, He also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death He migh…

Started by Willie White

0 Jul 20, 2023

Freed from Sin Through Jesus Christ: Romans 6:22-23KJV

22 But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life. 23 For the…

Started by Willie White

0 Jul 15, 2023

Devotional Message: Being Led By The Spirit of God: Romans 8:12-14KJV

12.......Brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh. 13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye th…

Started by Willie White

0 Jul 11, 2023

Christ Died for Me. Galatians 2:20 KJV

Morning devotional: Galatians 2:20, I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless, I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life whic…

Started by Willie White

0 Jul 10, 2023

He is NOT Risen

Some were saying, there is no resurrection of the dead.  Then if that is so, Christ is not risen.  Paul addressed the whole issue of resur…

Started by Howard Sands

2 Jul 5, 2023
Reply by Howard Sands

Freedom Through Christ Jesus

Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. 2 Behold, I Pa…

Started by Willie White

0 Jul 5, 2023

Reconciled By Christ: Romans 5:10 KJV

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his l…

Started by Willie White

1 Jul 5, 2023
Reply by Rev. Anam Bassey Anam

Christian Freedom: Galatians 5:1KJV

Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. Our scripture…

Started by Willie White

0 Jun 30, 2023

A Message of Hope: Revelation 5:3 KJV

He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confes…

Started by Willie White

0 Jun 2, 2023

Daily Devotional Meditation Scripture: Psalm 103:17-15 KJV

17 But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children; 18…

Started by Willie White

0 May 30, 2023

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service