Preaching and Teaching (8,764)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

our service on pattalk is open at 5:00pm-7:00pm central time today october 1, 2008

Here is our church program MONDAY- WEB CONFERENCE ROOM 11:00AM-1:00PM CENTRAL TIME http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/20296 Or CONFERENCE CALL Phon…

Started by Apostle Rosemary Grant

0 Oct 1, 2008

Do You Agree That This Is Repentance?

What does it mean to repent of one's sins? The Greek word for repent is metanoesate. It means to change one's mind for better. To amend wit…

Started by James Pierce

1 Oct 1, 2008
Reply by James Pierce

My fellow Brothers and Sisters, You're not going to heaven!

I know this gon spark a lil something... You feel me? But its all good, because the truth must get out hardcore, and unbiased. For the long…

Started by James Pierce

1 Oct 1, 2008
Reply by James Pierce

The True Meaning Of Fornication. Do You Know It?

The modern dictionary says that fornication is voluntary sexual intercourse between two unmarried persons or two persons not married to eac…

Started by James Pierce

1 Oct 1, 2008
Reply by James Pierce

As Christians, What's Our Objective Suppose to Be?

Are we suppose to choose the objective as what we feel it should be? Do we get caught up in what's happening all around us and think we can…

Started by John

6 Oct 1, 2008
Reply by James Pierce

Who's Your Favorite Preacher

I recognize that preaching is a spiritual task. It has as its primary focus to bring people into the very throne room of God. Yet it is s…

Started by Napoleon J. Harris V

8 Oct 1, 2008
Reply by James Pierce

pisteuo as to pistis Greek

Pisteuo as to Pistis Pisteuo 248 times and means. 1.To be persuaded of.(Rom.4:17-22; 8:38-39 2Tim.1:12) 2.Place confidence in(Eph.3:12 Phi…

Started by Pastor Robert E. Ablaza BChM

4 Sep 30, 2008
Reply by Pastor Robert E. Ablaza BChM

Do you think Jesus was referring to Paul in Revelation 2:2

Looking at 2Timothy 1:15 could it be possible that Jesus was speaking of Paul in Revelation 2:2 as John wrote to the seven churches in Asia…

Started by William Glass Jr

4 Sep 30, 2008
Reply by James Pierce

Who Do You Say Jesus Is?

I ask earlier who is Jesus and I got a few responses but I need much more to complete the book. Who is Jesus to you, tell me your special r…

Started by Barbara Mack

2 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by James Pierce

A Call For Integrity

My fellow Servants, God has been dealing with me about integrity. Here are the scriptures he lead me to 1 Timothy 3:1-4:16, 1 Samuel 2:1-3…

Started by Sally Williams

0 Sep 27, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service