Preaching and Teaching (8,713)

Featured Discussions

Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

But what is your take on what would have happened if the prodigal son or anyone who had received salvation backslides by rejecting the Fath…

Started by Angela DoreenLatest Reply

WOMEN WEARING PANTS IN CHURCH....

Over the years, I have heard many men and women in the holiness denominations say that women shouldn't wear pants in the church. Were is t…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5Latest Reply

Jesus the Christ the ONLY Way

To have eternal salvation/ eternal life , Jesus the Christ is the ONLY Way. A person cannot enter Heaven/ New Jeruselm without Jeus the Chr…

Started by Pastor valentineLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Shepherd Ministries Baptist Church Worship Service

Shepherd Ministries Baptist Church is inviting you to our Sunday morning worship service. Lesson Study Topic: God Gives Tools for Our Prote…

Started by Willie White

0 Nov 25

“Pray without Ceasing”: 1 Thessalonians 5: 16-18 KJV

Rejoice evermore.  Pray without ceasing.  In everything, give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. Our nati…

Started by Willie White

0 Nov 8

Prayer is Our Armor: Ephesians 6:11-18 KJV

11 Put on the whole armour of God that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and bloo…

Started by Willie White

2 Nov 8
Reply by Willie White

HES'HOLY HOLY IS HIS NAME AND WONDERFUL

Started by GOD'S APOSTOLIC AMBASSADORS

0 Oct 6

WHY TROUBLE YE YOURSLEVES?

#TrueQueens--Rest--TAKE GOD AT HIS WORD? The Lord God is grieved, when His Daughters, live a life of fretting and worrying.. His desire is…

0 Oct 6

WHY TROUBLE YE YOURSELVES?

WHY TROUBLE YE YOURSELVES?- TAKE GOD AT HIS WORD? The Lord God is grieved, when His Sons & Daughters, live a life of fretting and worry…

0 Oct 6

JESUS IS LORD IN ALL THE EARTH"

0 Oct 6

GOD SAID- SICKNESS DOES NOT COME FROM ME"

SICKNESS DOES NOT COME FROM ME MY CHILD, SICKNESS does not come from Me-sickness and disease are the works of the devil. I have made a pub…

0 Oct 6

Let the Lord Fight You Battles: Exodus 14:14 KJV

The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace. People, we are in a spiritual battle like never before; I came to remind you th…

Started by Willie White

0 Sep 17

Kindness Goes a Long Way and Cost Nothing: Psalm 143:8 KJV

Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up m…

Started by Willie White

0 Aug 30

RSS

© 2022   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service