Preaching and Teaching (8,705)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pastor's and Leaders Unity Day

On July 30th,2022 Christian's Merging Together Ministry Foundation will honor Pastor's and Leaders international at Chuck Lennon Park, 5000…

Started by Annette Hoggs - Jackson

0 Apr 24

Shepherd Ministries Worship Service

Shepherd Ministries Church Baptist Church is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting. Topics: Sunday School: The Paschal Lamb Lives: Matth…

Started by Willie White

0 Apr 16

In God's Hands.

Started by Willie White

0 Apr 15

God is my Shield

Started by Willie White

0 Apr 9

Suffering For Christ’s Sake: 1 Peter 5:10KJV

But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect,…

Started by Willie White

0 Apr 5

Resurrection: Luke 24:2-3KJV

And they found the stone rolled away from the sepulcher. 3 And they entered in and found not the body of the Lord Jesus. Jesus rose just as…

Started by Willie White

0 Apr 2

And they found the stone rolled away from the sepulcher. 3 And they entered in and found not the body of the Lord Jesus.Jesus rose just as…

Started by Willie White

0 Apr 2

And they found the stone rolled away from the sepulcher. 3 And they entered in and found not the body of the Lord Jesus.Jesus rose just as…

Started by Willie White

0 Apr 2

The Commendments of Jesus Christ

It is recorded that Jesus said, "He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be l…

Started by A.W. Bowman

1 Mar 29
Reply by A.W. Bowman

Hold Onto Your Faith: 2 Thessalonians 2:15 KJV

Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle. Today's scripture enco…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 19

RSS

© 2022   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service