Preaching and Teaching (8,764)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

when died where your soul and spirit goes?

please back this with scripture?

Started by pilgrim

2 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by pilgrim

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Friends, I am going to take a deep breath and share this information with you...and then go back to my quiet corner. I am neither Repub…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

1 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by Dawn Davidson

What Was With the Name of "Adam?"

Doesn’t it seem that God showed no respect to an Adam who rejected the God-given name of “Adam” in Genesis 2:23 for “Man” and likewise deni…

Started by Dawn Davidson

0 Mar 16, 2009

Show me where?

Where in the word does it say that God is calling for Prophets and or Apostles? What about the scripture in Hebrews 11:1. God is all that w…

Started by Elder David Brittain

34 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by Elder David Brittain

Freemasonary is not of GOD, but u have so many so-called believers that r pastors, leaders in the church..

Started by Evangelist Marianna Humphrey

1 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Marianna Humphrey

Would you like to have your own church newspaper?

A newspaper can be an excellent way to get your message out to the community. It can also generate additional revenue and give your ministr…

Started by Mr. James Thomas

0 Mar 14, 2009

WHAT IS HELL? DOES IT EXIST AND IF IT DOES, WHO GET'S TO GO THERE?

I simply need to know, what is hell, really? What do people say hell is? What do you say hell is? This is not a trick question. I'm just cu…

Started by Pastor Melvin King

9 Mar 14, 2009
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

Apostles, & Prophets are they true callings from God?

I have been trying to get someone to show me in the Word of God where it says he is calling for prophets, and apostles for today. I read in…

Started by Elder David Brittain

9 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by Co-Pastor Chavon Washington

Friday, 3/13 Daily Devotional

"Restore, I pray you, to them, even this day, their lands, their vineyards, their oliveyards, and their houses, also the hundredth part of…

Started by Corinne's Fashion World

0 Mar 13, 2009

Thought for the world

If the people will stop looking at the material things and look more to the spiritual things of God then shall they all find peace and God…

Started by Worship

0 Mar 12, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service