Preaching and Teaching (8,765)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PARABLE OR NOT? THE RICH MAN AND LAZARUS

Over the last week the question came up whether Jesus was telling an actually true story or giving a parable when he talked about the rich…

Started by tyrenn hines

2 Dec 22, 2008
Reply by Pastor John H. Young, Sr

Pastors

Why Pastors don't allow preachers to preach in the pulpit.

Started by Lineard Rucker

1 Dec 21, 2008
Reply by Pastor John H. Young, Sr

APOSTLES

WHY MOST PASTOR’S NEED AN APOSTLE An apostle who is called by God to set the house in order Confirm pastor in there right place Bring re…

Started by DR SHORT

5 Dec 20, 2008
Reply by DR SHORT

A GODLY WOMANS ROLE IN THE HOME

As an inquiring brother would like to know what you Godly Sisters, Mothers, and Wives feel your position in the home is

Started by Adrian Lamar West Sr.

31 Dec 19, 2008
Reply by John

TEST YOUR FAITH

There’s an old, old story about the time a crowd had gathered to watch a stunt man perform at Niagara Falls. It seems that the fellow had r…

Started by DR SHORT

0 Dec 19, 2008

Why Do People Accept the Hollywood Type of Gospel,and Refuse to Read and Hear the True Gospel of God as it was Written?

Are We Walking Blind in Search of Gods Kingdom?

Started by brotha paydae

0 Dec 19, 2008

The Truth

I recently heard that satan was in Heaven. I was always taught that satan was on earth walking back and forth seeking whom he could devour.…

Started by Linda McFadden

0 Dec 18, 2008

Homosexuality

In writing this I realize that many people may be fully aware of what the Bible says about homosexuality. Some may be sick and tired of hea…

Started by Mark H. Stevens, Th.D

0 Dec 18, 2008

How to respond to young adults concerning current rappers.

Hello all. God gave me awesome insight into how to address an important question addressed by some of the young adults in the ministry. One…

Started by Ashley

4 Dec 17, 2008
Reply by Adrian Lamar West Sr.

The Family

When we open our eyes what do we see? The father the head, the mother the nurturer and the children the product of their love and union. Th…

Started by Sr. Pastor Antoine & Sr. Prophetess Sabrina Brown Sr.

0 Dec 16, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service