Preaching and Teaching (8,763)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Daily Devotional Tuesday, 11/25

Tuesday, November 25 "HAVE MERCY upon me, O God, according to Your steadfast love; according to the multitude of Your tender mercy and lov…

Started by Corinne's Fashion World

0 Nov 25, 2008

wats ur mission

prophet adrienne

Started by prophet elijah ubah

0 Nov 24, 2008

I JUST BEGAN.....

WHEN IT COMES TO ACCEPTING GOD'S CALL ON MY LIFE, I HAVE FACED MANY OBSTACLES AND I HAVE OVERCAME EVEN MORE SINCE I REDEDICATED MY LIFE TO…

Started by KHADINE BECKFORD

4 Nov 22, 2008
Reply by L. Marie Floyd Trotter

Our connection with God is based on faith not sight.

How sure is a christian if he prays to God for an Answer and heaven seems to be silent.., reference is Daniel who prayed longing for reply…

Started by AMBASSODOR ANKMAN

2 Nov 22, 2008
Reply by L. Marie Floyd Trotter

Marriage and Divorce and Remarriage-Christians?

This is going to be a very har subject for some. The basis of this conversation is based on discovery of popular preachers across the TV th…

Started by Kenon Veals

125 Nov 22, 2008
Reply by Angie Davis

What Power Principles Are Missing From Your Life?

How We Define Power Our culture historically has held that women should be most powerful in traditional roles that foster the growth of ot…

Started by V.D. Coleman

0 Nov 19, 2008

Kingdom Daughters Network

The need for women to have a positive and fulfilling network of friends that would provide support, dedication and love. It is my desire to…

Started by V.D. Coleman

0 Nov 19, 2008

Do you take the word of God personal?

I and my husband had an interesting conversation regarding a bible study. It was stated in the bible study that we only want to discuss the…

Started by Prophetess Suzanne Neal

0 Nov 18, 2008

OUR SERVICE STARTED TODAY ON PALTALK-1:00PM CENTRAL TIME ZONE

Here is our church program MONDAY- WEB CONFERENCE ROOM 11:00AM-1:00PM CENTRAL TIME http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/20296 Or CONFERENCE CALL Phon…

Started by Apostle Rosemary Grant

0 Nov 18, 2008

Verizon Wirless, "How Sweet the Sound" Gospel Choir Competition

Greetings Everyone, This is your girl Alana and I had an awesome time at the Verizon Wireless, "How Sweet the Sound" Gospel Choir Competiti…

Started by Psalmist, Alana Sanders

0 Nov 14, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service