Preaching and Teaching (8,763)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bail Out Who? Housing Relief Where?

What does God have to say about this? Can we just talk?

Started by kay rivers

0 Oct 10, 2008

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ON THE SEALS

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ON THE SEALS This Message by Brother William Marrion Branham called Questions And Answers On The Seals was delivered…

Started by N'ZI Amani Germain

6 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by N'ZI Amani Germain

THE RAPTURE

THE RAPTURE This Message by Brother William Marrion Branham called The Rapture was delivered on Saturday, 4th December 1965 at the Ramada…

Started by N'ZI Amani Germain

2 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by N'ZI Amani Germain

Are you sure you know who your Father is?

A twelve week revival is starting 10/12 for the leadership of the church in Raleigh, NC. This revival is open to everyone but is targeted t…

Started by Bishop Craig T. Campbell

0 Oct 10, 2008

When the Outlook is Gloomy, the Uplook is Glorious!

When the Outlook is Gloomy the Uplook is Glorious! In the midst of crazy economic times, we must be resolute to trust God more than ever. I…

Started by Stephen F. Smith

0 Oct 9, 2008

HOW DO YOU STAY SAVE IN UNSAVED WORLD

HAVE THAT QUESTION EVER CAME ACROSS YOUR MIND IN THIS CHANGING WORLD. WHEN EVERYTHING IS FIGHTING FOR YOUR MIND.YOUR FLESH SCREAMING FROM T…

Started by PASTOR JEROME BENTON

0 Oct 8, 2008

H-A-T-E-R-S! This H-A-T-E-R-S Freestyle is a Must See!

I found this clip and believe it or not I was so blessed by these 2 young people! There are just a couple of seconds that may cause some co…

Started by Stephen F. Smith

1 Oct 4, 2008
Reply by Stephen F. Smith

THE SUSPENSION OF "GOSPEL TODAY''S WOMEN PASTORS ISSUE" BY LIFEWAY BOOKSTORE

Teresa Hairston's popular magazine, "Gospel Today" was shipped to Life Way Bookstores, which is owned and operated by the Southern Baptist…

Started by buffalobeauty

0 Oct 2, 2008

911 EMERGENCY DISTRESS CALL: REQUESTING PRAYER FOR MY TWIN GRANDSON'S 6 YRS. OLD TO STAY WITH ME

AS OF 10/05/2008 I AM CALLING ON ALL PRAYER WARRIORS TO PRAY A PRAYER OF PROTECTION AROUND MY GRANDCHILDREN JAHARI AND JAVARI CARTER. TONIG…

Started by Missionay-Deaconess Judy A. Smallwood

1 Oct 2, 2008
Reply by Missionay-Deaconess Judy A. Smallwood

our service on pattalk is open at 5:00pm-7:00pm central time today october 1, 2008

Here is our church program MONDAY- WEB CONFERENCE ROOM 11:00AM-1:00PM CENTRAL TIME http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/20296 Or CONFERENCE CALL Phon…

Started by Apostle Rosemary Grant

0 Oct 1, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service