Preaching and Teaching (8,765)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Issue of Homosexuality

Some people would think that homosexuality is cool in their own eyes, but homosexuality is a sin. Always have been and always will be. Here…

Started by Elder-Elect Justin Sudler

4 May 14, 2008
Reply by Adrian Lamar West Sr.

KEEP THE DOORS OF THE CHURCH OPEN SAINTS

REMEMBER [REVELATION 2: 11]HE THAT HATH AN EAR, LET HIM HEAR WHAT THE SPIRIT SAITH UNTO THE CHURCHES; HE THAT OVERCOMETH SHALL NOT BE HURT…

Started by MINISTER LAWRENCE VICTOR

6 May 13, 2008
Reply by MINISTER LAWRENCE VICTOR

will the black church get over Gender Bias

The black church as we know it is the only institution in the black community that is still the last one to do away with segregation and se…

Started by Delbert Vaughn

44 May 13, 2008
Reply by Rev. Charles Moore

HIV/AIDS God’s Curse?

Four years ago I organized a HIV/AIDS support and information event at my first church home. Got the Pastor's blessing, vocal support of th…

Started by Minister Gerald Palmer

0 May 9, 2008

praying for you

i jost wont you to know i am praying for you at this hour my God keep you in his cares

Started by micheal

0 May 9, 2008

Belong

Well my brother's and sister's i just wanted to say God bless you and may you continue to be about His business.I would like to share this…

Started by Pastor Robert E. Ablaza BChM

0 Apr 24, 2008

Why Pray?

Why Pray? Question: "Why pray? What is the point of prayer when God knows the future and is already in control of everything. If we cannot…

Started by Evangelist Cookie Hunter

0 Apr 23, 2008

What is the Proper Way to Pray?

"What is the proper way to pray?" Is it best to pray standing up, sitting down, on your knees, or bowing down? Should my hands be open, cl…

Started by Evangelist Cookie Hunter

0 Apr 23, 2008

ARE YOU READY FOR THE RETURN OF JESUS CHRIST??

ARE YOU READY FOR THE RETURN OF JESUS CHRIST? Posted On 03/30/2008 @ 09:02:PM by Lawyervic2 MANY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD TODAY HAVE NEVER REAL…

Started by MINISTER LAWRENCE VICTOR

1 Apr 23, 2008
Reply by Evangelist Cookie Hunter

Body of Christ!!!

this picture is to illustrate what is not going on with God and satan. this is what happens when we as christians in the body of Christ.Th…

Started by Pastor Robert E. Ablaza BChM

0 Apr 16, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service