Preaching and Teaching (8,763)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

where art thou

Gen chptr 3 verse 8,9 10 why do you think that God asked adam were art thou is it becasue he didnt knwo were adam was or was it he new were…

Started by Corey Berry

0 Mar 4, 2008

KJV Translators

I feel the need to share this with those that truly don't understand there are differences in Bibles and that God is perfect the first time…

Started by John

1 Mar 4, 2008
Reply by Adrian Lamar West Sr.

Are You Willing To Get Dirty For Me Saith The Lord????

As I was in service this morning during second service I heard the voice of the Lord speak to me and say would my people get dirty for me.…

Started by Prophetess Teresa White

1 Mar 3, 2008
Reply by Anthony Luckett

Where is the Love at in the Church?

Many say they love you Lord, But why don't they use your spiritual sword, Many say they can forgive, But why do they constantly talk about…

0 Feb 14, 2008

Prosperity vs. Salvation....does heaven have a ATM?

The other day as I was channel surfing, I came across a Minister who caught my attention. I listened as he went on and on about his financi…

Started by Rev. Charles Moore

0 Feb 7, 2008

Is the African-American Family on its way to becoming extinct?

New Open Your Mouth! Blog: Is the African-American Family on its way to becoming extinct? Visit the Open Your Mouth! Blog and voice your…

Started by In His Image Ministries

0 Jan 30, 2008

My Testimony, Share yours! Lets be a blessing. PART 1

As stated in an earlier post, I wanted to share my testimony. I feel it's important to let people know what you have been through. It allow…

Started by D.Brandon Campbell

9 Jan 27, 2008
Reply by Anthony Luckett

Apostolic & Prophetic Succession

Dear Brothers and Sisters, Recently I have been meditating on something called "Apostolic & Prophetic Succession". I have looked at th…

Started by Apostle Corrie V. Lanier

11 Jan 19, 2008
Reply by William Glass Jr

A Word From On High.... Thus Saith The lord...

You wont even allow the poor to glean, But yet by me the Lord your God you say you are righteous and clean, You hear my voice and you don'…

0 Jan 18, 2008

What happens when your world seems to be crushed over and over again and you have done all you can to stand

What happens when your world seems to be crushed over and over again and you have done all you can to stand. You are attacked in the same a…

Started by Apostle Corrie V. Lanier

7 Jan 17, 2008
Reply by Apostle Corrie V. Lanier

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service