Preaching and Teaching (8,763)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Spiritual Transitioning a Church

Most churches, especially Baptist churches that are located in the rural are most time heavly traditional and resist change especially thos…

Started by Pastor Ronald Kendrick

7 Dec 4, 2007
Reply by Rev. Charles Moore

Success or Significance ?

Today, most Christians are bogged down with the cares of life. It is like we all want to be important to the world. And at the sametime do…

Started by Adrian Lamar West Sr.

2 Dec 3, 2007
Reply by John

Is the GAP Theory for Real?

I've heard about this and can't find anything but verses that give me some inclination that something happened from Gen1:1 to Gen1:2. Then…

Started by John

21 Dec 2, 2007
Reply by Adrian Lamar West Sr.

HEALING WORDS OF THE HOUR

Healing Words of the Hour is Speaking Prophetic Release in Your Life Always! The Internet Broadcast usually airs every Saturday at 12:00 pm…

Started by Pastor Jackie Gentry

0 Dec 1, 2007

The Importance of Family

On May 27, 2007, my Aunt Hannah, who is my godmother and favorite aunt, had went through the loss of her husband, as their son Lee Anthony,…

Started by Elder-Elect Justin Sudler

0 Nov 30, 2007

Calling All Preachers

All right, let me be straight foward here. No one has an affinity for preaching particualry sermonic celebration then me! Well save maybe…

Started by Napoleon J. Harris V

45 Nov 30, 2007
Reply by Napoleon J. Harris V

What was the 'First Love' Lost in Church of Ephesus?

Here is another subject no one wanted to discuss and maybe because it's in the Book of Revelations and I hear everyone stays away from Reve…

Started by John

12 Nov 29, 2007
Reply by John

Let's Talk about Tongues

Is this a subject that is taboo, hard to speak about, hard to understand or what? This is my third and final attempt to get this subject di…

Started by John

11 Nov 29, 2007
Reply by Dr. Maxcina Gadsden

Prosperity is not always about money

Remember that in 3rd John 2, John has prayed that we all prosper and be in good health, as our soul prospers. Some would ask, "Is prosperit…

Started by Elder-Elect Justin Sudler

4 Nov 27, 2007
Reply by Dr. Maxcina Gadsden

Resources and Tools for Young Ministers

What resources/tools/books, etc. would those of who you are more seasoned in ministry recommend to a young minister outside of those noted…

Started by Minister Sabrinia Haynes

7 Nov 9, 2007
Reply by Sherman Haywood Cox II

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service