Doctrine (644)

Featured Discussions

Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

I would like to know if the word of God means abstain from all appearance of evil relates to those believers of Jesus Christ who are market…

Started by NightrissaLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

UNDERSTANDING THE TIMES (What you must know)

Seldom do we find a book with such balance. It brings a message of end-time events and a wake up call to every Christian. This book comes o…

Started by Evang. Anthony Ben

0 Mar 8, 2017

WOMEN WEARING PANTS IN THE CHURCH IS THE LEAST OF THE BLACK CHURCH PROBLEMS!

WOMEN AND PANTS IS THE LEAST OF THE PROBLEMS IN THE BLACK CHURCH.  LACKING IS SUPERNATUAL LOVE, COMPASSION AND CARE THAT COMES FROM THE LIV…

Started by Pat

0 Dec 3, 2016

Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

I would like to know if the word of God means abstain from all appearance of evil relates to those believers of Jesus Christ who are market…

Started by Nightrissa

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

From Roots to Fruits

The "fruit tree" illustrates the life of the believer in Christ. Each of the major sections of the tree has metaphorical significance, in…

Started by Joseph Gill

0 Mar 26, 2015

Is "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" the first evidence of being filled with The Holy Ghost?

www.facebook.com/christiancornerfellowshipinc For those in The Ulster, Sullivan, and Orange counties in New York...Your welcomed to our B…

Started by Pastor James Graham

78 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Rev. Darryl Miller

The Topic Of Prosperity

What does prosperity mean to the Body of Christ.  Does it has any place in teaching, is it for the body, should it be taught or should it b…

Started by Pastors Romero&Cherron Phillips

265 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Rev. Darryl Miller

The Truth About Tithing!!

The subject of tithing has long been a subject of much controversy and debate among church folks. And some years ago I took to the debate b…

Started by Pastor Cornelius Simon

4 Mar 23, 2014
Reply by FreeIndeed

What Is the Significance of Doctrine?

The term “doctrine” generally means “teaching” or “instruction.” We usually use the term, however, to represent the whole content of what i…

Started by Joseph Gill

0 Jan 22, 2014

False Doctrines About Grace.

Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision. Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvati…

Started by Prophet Chris Sias

14 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by paul brian wilkins

What is the "sabbath rest" of Hebrews 4:3?

Does sabbatismos mean “seventh-day Sabbath observance” in Hebrews 4:9? Context gives us the answer. In Hebrews 4:3, we find a restatement…

Started by Joseph Gill

0 Dec 19, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service