Doctrine (644)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

“Sleep!” or “See!”

Greetings, 'Let there be light!' it ordains that eyes shall open; it creates intelligences. When God said: 'Let there be light!' Intellige…

Started by Anthony

0 Feb 21, 2009

COMPUTOR log in

Computor Log in seems to be the FORERUNNER of the Mark OF the Beast the 666 in the bible it says namme and number what do we sign in with e…

Started by charlax

0 Feb 20, 2009

Doing all things through Christ

Have I already mentioned Martha? I wonder was she trying just to impress Yeshua with her devotion to Him? Did she really think He liked peo…

Started by Daniel Baumet

0 Feb 10, 2009

Christianity..... A law-free faith?

If Christianity is a law-free faith, and sin is the breaking of the law.. Can one logically conclude that there is no sin within Christiani…

Started by James Pierce

2 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Dr. Ayele Khumari

What is so special about the name of Jesus?

Isaiah 9:6- For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called…

Started by Elder-Elect Justin Sudler

0 Jan 28, 2009

The argument from institution concerning the law

Jesus stated 2 "great" commandments. These commandments were the greatest among all the other commandments. Why? Because the whole law hang…

Started by James Pierce

0 Jan 23, 2009

The problem of Acts 15

I would like to address the problem of Acts 15. Before one jumps forward to the conclusion of Acts 15, one must ask themselves,"Why did the…

Started by James Pierce

0 Jan 23, 2009

Can we eat the foods that God called unclean in Torah?

1 Tim 4:4-5: For everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, for it is made holy…

Started by James Pierce

3 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by James Pierce

The REAL test of a Prophet! You MUST read this one. I KNOW you will!

Duet 13:1-4: And if there should arise within you a prophet, or one who dreams a dream, and he gives you a sign or a wonder, and the sign o…

Started by James Pierce

2 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by James Pierce

A Question on Revelation

Can a Theory Hold Out? The more I thought about what I was viewing, the more I became convinced. I admit my own skepticism, but knowing of…

Started by Daniel Baumet

7 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by James Pierce

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service