Sermon Outlines and Illustrations (107)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I dare you to do it.

For the past three days I have been wrestling in my spirit about this new job then I find out that there are other nurses with half the tim…

Started by Prophetess Pinki Moore

5 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by Mark Wilson

"Sleep or See" part 2

'Let there be light!' it ordains that eyes shall open; it creates intelligences. When God said: 'Let there be light!' Intelligence was made…

Started by Anthony

0 Mar 18, 2009

GOD BRINGING BACK HIS CHILDREN TO DO HIS WILL

Jonah Chapter 1:17; Here we see a story of a man called Jonah.He seeked to flee from doing God,s will but God put him into a crcumstance wh…

Started by Boitumelo

2 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by Boitumelo

Get off the porch

Text: St John 5:6-9 This generation that we are living in is a faithless one. The faith that was once given to us by our forefathers is a…

Started by Minister Eric J. Goode

1 Jan 14, 2009
Reply by Minister Eric J. Goode

Embracing The Generational Blessings and Breaking The Generational Curses Through Scripture:2 Timothy3:16

" The Boomerang Effect of Generational Blessings" -Sandra Dukes Exodus 34:7 Keeping steadfast love for thousands, forgiving iniquity and tr…

Started by Prophetess Sandra Dukes, a.m.

0 Oct 21, 2008

It's never too late!

Luke 1 :5-18 (sermon inspired by Dr Darryl Claybon, ITC) It’s never too late! Is it ever too late? Does time ever really run out, Before Go…

Started by Bobby Sims

0 Oct 20, 2008

WHEN GOD WAKES US.

WHY? WHEN GOD WAKES US UP TO GET CLOSER TO HIM WE DOSE BACK OFF EXPECTING A BREAKTHROUGH.

Started by DEZRICK DIXON

1 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by DEZRICK DIXON

Building Up Torn Down Characters

1 Thes. 5:11 In this series, we're going to study on how to build a person up when they are torn down or have a torn down character. There…

Started by Rev. Kenneth R. Jenkins

1 Sep 18, 2008
Reply by Dr. Maxcina Gadsden

roman chapter 6

read the category

Started by micheal

0 Jul 15, 2008

“The Passion of Jesus”

Calvary Missionary Baptist Church Rev. Stephen P. Samuel, Senior Pastor/Teacher The “Passion” refers to the events of suffering during the…

Started by Rev. Stephen P. Samuel

4 Jul 9, 2008
Reply by Rev Jeff

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service