Sermon Outlines and Illustrations (107)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

King of Kings, and Lord of Lords

King of Kings, and Lord of Lords Rev. D.R. Vestal, Ph.D. And I saw Heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and He that sat upon him was…

Started by Evangelist.R.Chandrasekaran.

1 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Evelyn Blacksher

HOW TO HANDLE STRESS

HOW TO HANDLE STRESS The sheep begin to graze in the Middle East at about four in the morning. At about ten in the morning the shepherd wil…

Started by Evangelist.R.Chandrasekaran.

2 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Evangelist.R.Chandrasekaran.

Seven Things God Requires of Us

Here's one of my messages I preached recently......

Started by Rev. Kenneth R. Jenkins

0 Jun 14, 2009

How To Deal With Frustration

I am a practical preacher. I just feel that if my people are going to give me 30 minutes of thier time on a Sunday, or Wednesday night, I m…

Started by Dr. Michael S. Williams

0 Jun 14, 2009

Christian Education Mission Statements

I am developing a Christian education mission statement. If you have one for your church would you mind sharing it with me. Thanks much. P…

Started by Lady Divine

4 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by T. Michael Owens

Healed Without The Scars (Sermon)

Here is a sermon that I wrote...I felt it appropriate to post and share. We are truly living in times where so many are hurting...Pray for…

Started by Evangelist Gwendolyn&MatthewCole

0 May 31, 2009

What to do when you dont know what to do

Saints of God is up in the roar that they faith is failing them unstead but trust in God but in the man.

Started by EvangelistDevinee

0 May 27, 2009

Healing for Separated and Divorced Christians

There is hope and healing for those who have suffered the devistation of a failed marriage. The book Get Over IT!!! A Down to Earth Look at…

Started by Justine E. Hanif

0 May 2, 2009

There is hope and healing for those who have suffered the devistation of a failed marriage. The book Get Over IT!!! A Down to Earth Look at…

0 May 2, 2009

0 May 2, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service