Pastoral Leadership & Church Folk (348)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

'+...How "High and Far" are WE FLYING.............We as His Chosen Generations..........' Let us AWARE, AWAKE, ARISE and REST not as ”…there remaineth yet very much land to be possessed (Josh 13:…1)…

Beloved and Blessed in Christ, The Visionary LEADER/S and the Mighty Working TEAMs.,  Thank you for allowing us into your kind, prayerful…

Started by Pst(Dr).Johnson

0 Jul 1, 2014

YOU HAVE NO OWNERSHIP RIGHTS

GOD SAID “It really bothers me that My people don't really love one another. Itreally hurts me that My people would offend and hurt one ano…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

16 May 29, 2014
Reply by Pastor Ikhena Joseph

Are You Growing Your Ministry on Purpose

If you are a progressive Pastor who is anointed and who knows that God has called you to His Kingdom work, you have probably figured out t…

Started by Chief Apostle Dr Willard L Smith

0 Mar 13, 2014

Mountain Move out of My Way !

When was the last time you cried out these words? And meant it , Faith Faith Faith let us all come to the Manifested conclusin that as God'…

Started by Pastor Terry Farmer

1 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by Pastor Antwone D. Norwood

homegoing for a suicide victim

I read that the funeral for the Georgia pastor that killed himself was a real homegoing celebration. Quite understandably, the mourning con…

Started by Joseph Gill

0 Nov 19, 2013

Churches in Africa Grappling With AIDS Epidemic (2013 World AIDS Day)

Greetings. As we commemorate the 31st World AIDS Day on 1st of December, Churches in Africa are Grappling and Chocking with the massive eff…

Started by Albert KUNIHIRA

0 Nov 5, 2013

Can you hande the truth ?Ministries that are out of order, simply don't grow

For those of you who are reading this discussion, please don't be offended by what I am about to say. Think before you respond and make an…

Started by Chief Apostle Dr Willard L Smith

4 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Chief Apostle Dr Willard L Smith

We have so many Pastors today that have not served anyone or know protocol and order

Serving two Pastors faithfully and consistently for 25 years in every area before being released to Pastor concerned about Pastors and five…

Started by DR.Marietta Brown

12 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Minister Veronica Mallet

What Are The Keys To Understanding The Power Within Us?

" It takes strong minds to complete the simplest intergrated tasks by power-thinking, which leads us to discover the true power of success…

Started by Bishop: Larry Spates

0 Aug 16, 2013

Cry loud and spare not

We as christians do have to speak up and out about certain issues. And firm. Im on this certian christian site and one of the person said t…

Started by Bro. Rock Harrison

2 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Prophetess Dr. Teloria Williams

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service