Pastoral Leadership & Church Folk (348)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Religion without a cross

Todays Christians lack a true foundation, I honestly am sick and tired of seeing people come for salvation and all they get is a membership…

Started by Adrian Lamar West Sr.

2 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by Anthony Luckett

Church Folks and their Behavior

We're living in the days where the love of many will wax cold, the scripture is being fulfilled, the bible says If it be possible he'll foo…

Started by Evangelist Joyce A. Young

1 Oct 2, 2008
Reply by Anthony Luckett

What is the deal with all of the hostility, people of God?????

I was one of original members on this page and I am glad that God moved on our Brother Minister Jones to create it. I have watched it grow…

Started by Scott

7 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by Pastor Melvin King

Incorporation and 501c3 Filing

Incorporating in your State of residence and filing for the 501c3 letter of determination from the IRS is key to the successful ascension t…

Started by Raye Jackson, PhD

5 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by Pastor Melvin King

The Importance of Realness in God

A couple of nights ago at around 4:00a.m. God woke me up and began to speak and ask me a question. He said, " son where are my people?" " W…

Started by Apostle Duane Mitchell

0 Aug 27, 2008

Awake! Awake! War Is Upon Us

Grace, Mercy, and Peace Be Unto You from God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ! My brothers and sisters my name is Apostle David Porter…

Started by Apostle David Porter III

0 Jul 28, 2008

A Lesson on Unity ~ On One Accord ~ Harambee!

WEEKLY LESSON FROM RESTORATION HEPHZIVAH QUEST COVENANT SHULEA TEACHING ON UNITY! Structured for both the oral or visual learners :) P…

Started by Eemah Martha aka Hephzybah

0 Jun 10, 2008

HEALING WORDS OF THE HOUR--PASTORAL HEALING

A Revistation of Pastoral Healing-Where do leaders go once wounded and I also urge you to listen to this dynamic panel discussion held amon…

Started by Pastor Jackie Gentry

0 Apr 12, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service