Pastoral Leadership & Church Folk (348)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Alois Bell dropped a stinky greesy nasty shit and never wipped or washed her hands

This is soooo funny

Started by Steve Baldcock

0 Jul 19, 2013

I catch Alois Bell with her toughn in some skank's ass--and she told me to fuck off

Alois Bell is a stinly smelly fat person.  I cannot say woman because I think she is really a cow--ok Alois Bell is an Evil SATAN cow--oh y…

Started by Steve Baldcock

0 Jul 19, 2013

Dating a single Pastor

I recently started dating a Pastor. He is single never been married and looking for his wife. He feels that God made me for him but I'm not…

Started by Dating and Confused

44 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Taylor

Trying to understand my dreams of Angels

The other day I had a dream of Angels, I first I saw one angel laying across the sky, but then as I got excited in my dream, then several a…

Started by Rev. Daryl Pendergrass

0 Mar 27, 2013

Get effective Cleanroom Design solutions for disinfected cleanrooms

Do you require a cleanroom in order to accomplish your medical business needs? Or are you looking for the best company that can assist you…

Started by jack son

0 Mar 15, 2013

Where is the discipleship?

Doesn't seem like succession difficulties have become thenorm for our local churches? Every time in my area that apastor passes on, there i…

Started by Joseph Gill

2 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Joseph Gill

Those Who Name the Name of the Lord

Why is it that so many who name the name of the Lord are so mean spirited?  2 Timothy 2:19  And, let every one that nameth the name of Chri…

Started by L.a.Grady

0 Feb 25, 2013

CAN A CHRISTIAN LOSE THERE SALVATION

Here is a question that am sure all of us preachers may have been ask before, now this may or may not be challengeing to some, or it may ev…

Started by Pastor Osborne J Giles

2 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by L.a.Grady

Homosexuality Is Not Of God!!!

Now that I got your attention. My name is Minister Gerald Palmer of Kansas City, Missouri and I am concerned about our people. I am conce…

Started by Minister Gerald Palmer

4 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by L.a.Grady

TELL US ABOUT YOUR HEALING SERVICES--DISSERTATION RESEARCH

What is it like to experience your worship and healing services? What do you experience as you lead worship and healing services? Do you pr…

Started by Herman Fountain

0 Feb 3, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service