ShekinahLife's Discussions (421)

Discussions Replied To (400) Replies Latest Activity

"60 years of Rabbinic study does not make a lackadaisical man young lady.The Mitzvot,…"

ShekinahLife replied Jul 19, 2012 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"It is Not a cause of Discipline ...it is a cause for Righteousness and Torah Observa…"

ShekinahLife replied Jul 19, 2012 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"For those with inquiring minds~:"To be a Jew, is not about color or any other trait.…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"I believe that was the finger pointing I spoke of:"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"What may I ask,...is a "Called Out Assembly of G-d?And then why would G-d/YH"VH (wha…"

ShekinahLife replied Jul 19, 2012 to The return of the spirits of Caleb and Joshua

3 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"...Now if WE could just follow the Basic Mitzvot and Please the Creator ...with love…"

ShekinahLife replied Jul 18, 2012 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"...Anyone can do the Commandments Mitzvots...they just have to want to....also there…"

ShekinahLife replied Jul 18, 2012 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"There is a saying "If one says they have labored and found, Believe them ... A cute…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"..Yet ha'Shems Hesed(mercy) is new and renewed each morning which trumps the violati…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"I might add: that if the Prodigal Son story was actually taught right'...historicall…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service