Evangelist Altha Fugett's Discussions (1,328)

Discussions Replied To (1262) Replies Latest Activity

"I am COGIC borned and raised, I remmeber the pastor of my childhood a blessed man,an…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Dec 28, 2009 to Sexual Misconduct in COGIC

27 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by ILL b Nice

"It's not that easy for all, I take solice in the fact that the many prisoners withou…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Dec 26, 2009 to Water baptism does not save.

71 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Preacher

"I was once taught in reference to this topic, that there is nothing that a man on ea…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Dec 25, 2009 to Water baptism does not save.

71 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Preacher

"Sister, keep me in your prayers, this time of the season is a very busy one for me,…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Dec 24, 2009 to Get With It Christians - Its Just A Different Form of Praising God With A Modern Form of Music

8 Dec 25, 2009
Reply by newview

"You know that I am not an advocate of the death penalty period, but in this time per…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Dec 24, 2009 to TO THOSE BLESSED WITH THE WISDOM OF SOLOMON - I'VE GOT A QUESTION

9 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Zealot X

"Niewview You are correct, there are different melodies that God have placed in each…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Dec 24, 2009 to Get With It Christians - Its Just A Different Form of Praising God With A Modern Form of Music

8 Dec 25, 2009
Reply by newview

"1Cor 3:2 states ....have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Dec 24, 2009 to The Holy Ghost, The Messenger Angel that Brings the Word of God

74 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

"Excellent Chaplain!!!!!!!! I agree,"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Dec 24, 2009 to TO THOSE BLESSED WITH THE WISDOM OF SOLOMON - I'VE GOT A QUESTION

9 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Zealot X

"1. Spouses are suppose to be in love with one another, they have a desire for each o…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Dec 23, 2009 to MASTURBATION - WHY ARE WE AFRAID TO ADDRESS THIS TOPIC IN THE CHURCH?

56 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Lester Demings Jr

"You didn't answer my question brother, why would we have to feed our Spirit man if H…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Dec 23, 2009 to The Holy Ghost, The Messenger Angel that Brings the Word of God

74 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service