Andy C Wuhraizer's Discussions (209)

Discussions Replied To (207) Replies Latest Activity

"One thing I realised in this country is sex and sexuality dominates every aspect of…"

Andy C Wuhraizer replied Nov 7, 2009 to Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

990 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Andy C Wuhraizer

"Well babe, that's what it becomes when the church has lost its senses, when Belial h…"

Andy C Wuhraizer replied Nov 4, 2009 to Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

990 Jan 20, 2013

"Hahaha! Do you know why it is so with the church? Do you want me to say what I belie…"

Andy C Wuhraizer replied Oct 30, 2009 to Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

990 Jan 20, 2013

"I dont care if a person is Bishop, pope, pastor name it, and homosexual. so long as…"

Andy C Wuhraizer replied Oct 24, 2009 to Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

990 Jan 20, 2013

"I Have not hated on this site neither contrary to what many would say. As soon as I…"

Andy C Wuhraizer replied Oct 24, 2009 to Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

990 Jan 20, 2013

"We are using the word hate here wrongly. God's disapproval and subsequent punishment…"

Andy C Wuhraizer replied Oct 24, 2009 to IF GOD LOVES EVERYBODY, DOES HE ALSO LOVE..........

47 Oct 24, 2009

"All the scripture you have quoted so far do not underscore the fact that God hates f…"

Andy C Wuhraizer replied Oct 20, 2009 to IF GOD LOVES EVERYBODY, DOES HE ALSO LOVE..........

47 Oct 24, 2009

"Read my postings. Have I ever refuted acceptance of my own shortcomings and sins? Wh…"

Andy C Wuhraizer replied Oct 6, 2009 to Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

990 Jan 20, 2013

"Is this the inability to understand what is causing this misunderstanding? Hello? Ho…"

Andy C Wuhraizer replied Oct 6, 2009 to Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

990 Jan 20, 2013

"I encountered the exact same attacks on Youtube by unbelievers and scientists when I…"

Andy C Wuhraizer replied Oct 2, 2009 to Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

990 Jan 20, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service