Child of the Kingdom's Discussions (1,062)

Discussions Replied To (990) Replies Latest Activity

"Newview, I have said many times that these issues in this country didn't start happe…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Oct 12, 2009 to Creepy silent video Warning BARACK TO LEAVE COUNTRY BY OCT 15th OR ELSE...

14 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Ms. Elaine Johnson

"THIS IS MADNESS. WITH ALL THIS HATE BREWING IN OUR COUNTRY. IT SEEMS TO BE SPILLING…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Oct 12, 2009 to Creepy silent video Warning BARACK TO LEAVE COUNTRY BY OCT 15th OR ELSE...

14 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Ms. Elaine Johnson

"Amen. Another example of how MODERN DAY SHEPHERD WOLVES HAVE PERVERTED THE GOSPEL FO…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Oct 12, 2009 to Money is NOT seed!

1 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

"I didn't know preaching was considered casting stones.....You learn something new ev…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Oct 12, 2009 to Should we just get rid of this scripture? 1 Corinthians 5:9-13

20 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

"2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not t…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Oct 12, 2009 to Should we just get rid of this scripture? 1 Corinthians 5:9-13

20 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

"Brother Watson, I think I found a passage that says Posting is a sin. It can be fou…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Oct 12, 2009 to THE SIN ON BPN….WE DEBATE OURSELVES INTO SIN….GOD IS NOT PLEASED AND I REPENT…WHAT ABOUT YOU?…..

66 Oct 15, 2009

"Here is just my quick observation of the "FIRST RESPONDERS" on this discussion. You…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Oct 12, 2009 to THE SIN ON BPN….WE DEBATE OURSELVES INTO SIN….GOD IS NOT PLEASED AND I REPENT…WHAT ABOUT YOU?…..

66 Oct 15, 2009

"Min. Jenine, I agree that we must reason together in these discussions. I used scri…"

66 Oct 15, 2009

"Fugett said: debate is the opposing of someone’s life, becoming a roadblock to keep…"

66 Oct 15, 2009

"In any discussion, we know when our emotions are starting to flare and get out of ha…"

66 Oct 15, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service