PASTOR CHARLES E BELL JR's Discussions (104)

Discussions Replied To (103) Replies Latest Activity

"they are act my in-laws house also"

PASTOR CHARLES E BELL JR replied Jul 20, 2009 to DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES... What are your thoughts???

48 Jul 25, 2009
Reply by Lady Divine

"Rev wiilliams I fully agree you first must be a witness before you can do any thing…"

PASTOR CHARLES E BELL JR replied Jul 20, 2009 to Accept Your Calling

7 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by Tara Robinson

"AMEN THAT IS SO TRUE IF WE DONT TALK THAT FELLOW IN THE STREET WILL (WHY WOULD A CHU…"

PASTOR CHARLES E BELL JR replied Jul 17, 2009 to Sex ( Why are Christians afraid to have honest discussions about it?)

189 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Della Morton

"go head REV LUCKETT ( IF ITS A GRIFT FROM GOD WHY SHOULD WE BE AFRIAD TO TALK ABOUT…"

PASTOR CHARLES E BELL JR replied Jul 17, 2009 to Sex ( Why are Christians afraid to have honest discussions about it?)

189 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Della Morton

"amen Sis Tara good job Eric there nothing new under the sun"

189 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Della Morton

"keep allowing God to use you"

PASTOR CHARLES E BELL JR replied Jul 16, 2009 to A HYPOTHESIS: WOULD WE DARE!!

26 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by PASTOR CHARLES E BELL JR

"amen and dont be pull in cliqechs this is a great post i have been bless Minster Q"

PASTOR CHARLES E BELL JR replied Jul 16, 2009 to A HYPOTHESIS: WOULD WE DARE!!

26 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by PASTOR CHARLES E BELL JR

"IF ONE WAS NOT THERE DOING HIS LAST BREATH YOU READY CANT BE THE JUDGE OF HIM HE COU…"

PASTOR CHARLES E BELL JR replied Jul 14, 2009 to Steve McNair... a pastor speaks out. What do you think of the Pastor's advice???

10 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

"I AGREE WITH YOU I KNOW STEVE AND HIS FAMILY IT SAD THE WAY IT ENDED BUT THE NEWS DO…"

PASTOR CHARLES E BELL JR replied Jul 10, 2009 to Steve McNair... a pastor speaks out. What do you think of the Pastor's advice???

10 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

"TELLING A PERSON THAT SHE OR HE SHOULD NOT BE HURT I BELIVE IS WRONG THE PERSON WILL…"

PASTOR CHARLES E BELL JR replied Jul 6, 2009 to what do you do when your husband walk out on you

16 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Zoey "Zozo" Kassay Solomon

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service