Pastor valentine's Discussions (391)

Discussions Replied To (362) Replies Latest Activity

"The bible does not make mention of the Holy Ghost haveing or sitting . On a throne i…"

Pastor valentine replied Oct 5, 2009 to The Trinity is Bibical

918 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Mistah Wilson

"The bible says that revelations of God's, Word, Will, and Way. Come to us by the utt…"

Pastor valentine replied Oct 4, 2009 to The Trinity is Bibical

918 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Mistah Wilson

"The bible says to test the spirits and to see if they are of God. You test the spiri…"

Pastor valentine replied Oct 2, 2009 to Seers, Prophets, and Fortunetellers

46 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

"The answer is no , But the sin of rejecting Christ Jesus as Lord and Saviour, has th…"

Pastor valentine replied Oct 2, 2009 to Is there a sin that is any worse than another

222 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by cjoiang

"In reality and actualty, it really doesn't matter. If you were baptised in the name…"

Pastor valentine replied Oct 1, 2009 to What if I was baptized in (The Titles)Father, Son, Holy Ghost is that Incorrect?

357 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

"Our foundation is Jesus the Christ, and all else is built upon that. Yes even the ap…"

Pastor valentine replied Oct 1, 2009 to The Trinity is Bibical

918 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Mistah Wilson

"God forgave david and his men ,for the eating of the temple bread. In the old tresta…"

Pastor valentine replied Sep 30, 2009 to Did Yeshua Endorse David's Eating Of The Showbread To Excuse His Apostle's Supposed Sabbath Breakings?

5 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Minister Laura His Gift

"We know that the word trinity is an english word. We also know that the bible was wr…"

Pastor valentine replied Sep 30, 2009 to The Trinity is Bibical

918 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Mistah Wilson

"We must be very carefull here as to not condone sin. I agree in that we should not s…"

Pastor valentine replied Sep 30, 2009 to

just now

"We the christian community most be so very carefull,with these titles. The problem i…"

Pastor valentine replied Sep 30, 2009 to Bishop........... Real vs Fake......................Apostle..........Real vs Fake..................

10 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Mt. Rev.Michael D. Jones

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service