Angela Doreen's Discussions (465)

Discussions Replied To (286) Replies Latest Activity

"Sarah you do see Shekinah has slightly changed his tactic, after encouraging people…"

Angela Doreen replied Jul 26, 2012 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Its funny John by your response it appear and felt that you just judge everyone for…"

Angela Doreen replied Jul 26, 2012 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"My dear Newview I think you better go back and follow the conversation to the fulles…"

Angela Doreen replied Jul 20, 2012 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"The trouble with Kaballa is I can't get pass certain of it's belief which does not q…"

Angela Doreen replied Jul 20, 2012 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Well Shekinahlife it appears you are quite anxious to find students to teach but hav…"

Angela Doreen replied Jul 19, 2012 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Shinahlife I am sorry my dear if the teachng of your Rabinal study taught you to bec…"

Angela Doreen replied Jul 19, 2012 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Shekinahlife I have asked for you to stick to the subject of Salvation, please compl…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Clearly there is a lack of understanding from Sarah and Shekinahlife as they fail to…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Sarah I think as I believer you cannot be proud of yourself right now. Please refram…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Okay this is both to Sarah and Shekinah you are straying off the topic please refram…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service