Davy catlyn's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Amos 9 verse 7-  Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Isr…"

Davy catlyn replied Jan 21, 2013 to Are you guilty of fighting against the seed of David because the title of The Conquering Lion of Judah was written upon him because of his unwavering faith in Jesus Christ.

4 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Davy catlyn

"Zephaniah 3 verse 10- From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the dau…"

Davy catlyn replied Jan 21, 2013 to Are you guilty of fighting against the seed of David because the title of The Conquering Lion of Judah was written upon him because of his unwavering faith in Jesus Christ.

4 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Davy catlyn

"Jeremiah 13 verse 23- Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? t…"

4 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Davy catlyn

"Psalm 87 verse 4- I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: beh…"

4 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Davy catlyn

"I'm with you my brother. I understand. "

Davy catlyn replied Jan 8, 2013 to Hip Hop in the Church

971 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by Elder Rasheed Jones

"The truth shall be known from the mouths of babes and suckling"

Davy catlyn replied Jan 3, 2013 to Hip Hop in the Church

971 Feb 9, 2015

"yes ive been taught the gospel means the "good news" of Jesus birth death ascension…"

Davy catlyn replied Dec 30, 2012 to Hip Hop in the Church

971 Feb 9, 2015

"Sista I love you "

Davy catlyn replied Dec 27, 2012 to WOMEN WEARING PANTS IN CHURCH....

1049 Sep 3, 2019
Reply by MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael

"Sister you the real deal. Cause even sitting next to my wife in church can be a dist…"

Davy catlyn replied Dec 27, 2012 to WOMEN WEARING PANTS IN CHURCH....

1049 Sep 3, 2019
Reply by MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service