Rest Of God Ministries's Discussions (151)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Brother Scott, This link is to my post here on BPN regarding Christians &…"

Rest Of God Ministries replied Jul 1, 2009 to Since answering my calling, I've almost lost it all. Am I the only one? How do I get through this? Please Help.

98 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Troy Denson

"God bless you Scott! That's exactly what going to the cross is all about. My testimo…"

Rest Of God Ministries replied Jul 1, 2009 to Since answering my calling, I've almost lost it all. Am I the only one? How do I get through this? Please Help.

98 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Troy Denson

"Evangelist Fugett, I don't call it hating when I see a preacher, man or woman of God…"

Rest Of God Ministries replied Jul 1, 2009 to Let's have your feedback:

15 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Altha Fugett

"AMEN, AMEN, AMEN, AMEN. Proverbs 27:5 KJV Open rebuke is better than secret love.…"

Rest Of God Ministries replied Jul 1, 2009 to Let's have your feedback:

15 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Altha Fugett

"The babies will remain as long as there are babies in the Pulpits. When the preacher…"

Rest Of God Ministries replied Jun 26, 2009 to Is the church full of Whining Babies?

20 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

"I'm still waiting on those scriptures, do you have any?"

Rest Of God Ministries replied Jun 25, 2009 to Why is fornication so rampant in our congregations?

38 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by James Pierce

"Fornication for a believer is taking the members of Christ, and make them the member…"

Rest Of God Ministries replied Jun 25, 2009 to Why is fornication so rampant in our congregations?

38 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by James Pierce

"what scriptures do you have to back this up? Paul says it's better to marry than to…"

38 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by James Pierce

"Are you saying committed as in being committed in marriage without the ceremony, as…"

38 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by James Pierce

"Amen"

Rest Of God Ministries replied Jun 25, 2009 to Are we mixing the Sacred with the Profane?

26 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by Rest Of God Ministries

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service