Rest Of God Ministries's Discussions (151)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Sister, I have to say amen to most of what you are saying. However, I wasn't t…"

Rest Of God Ministries replied Jun 24, 2009 to Are we mixing the Sacred with the Profane?

26 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by Rest Of God Ministries

"Praise God! He's talking about mixing the sacred with the profane, and we as parent…"

Rest Of God Ministries replied Jun 24, 2009 to I'm searching for a BLACK Pastor who preaches like this..........

109 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Altha Fugett

"Praise the Lord! Brother Newman, I think I have found one. Take a look at this video "

Rest Of God Ministries replied Jun 24, 2009 to I'm searching for a BLACK Pastor who preaches like this..........

109 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Altha Fugett

"This was truly a blessing! Me and my wife would love to use this post and possibly i…"

Rest Of God Ministries replied Jun 16, 2009 to Is the church full of Whining Babies?

20 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

"God bless you Minister QGAgnew, That was an excellent scripture, I see this all the…"

Rest Of God Ministries replied Jun 15, 2009 to Why do some Christians live in sin?

11 Aug 25, 2009

"You know a babe when they can't stand sound doctrine. Babes can't eat meat, they spi…"

Rest Of God Ministries replied Jun 15, 2009 to Is the church full of Whining Babies?

20 Aug 28, 2009

"Amen Minister QGAgnew! Preach the word! I wish you were in the area so we could fell…"

Rest Of God Ministries replied Jun 15, 2009 to Is the church full of Whining Babies?

20 Aug 28, 2009

"The church is the body of Christ, anyone that is born again is born into the church.…"

20 Aug 28, 2009

"Thank you Jesus! Amen! Preach!"

Rest Of God Ministries replied Jun 15, 2009 to Do Christian women have a right to dress sexually provocative and say that the brothers need to control themselves? Can we truly dress how we want to dress?

163 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by columnweddingdresses

"Sister Evangelist Altha Fugett, there you go again taking things out of context. I n…"

Rest Of God Ministries replied Jun 15, 2009 to Do Christian women have a right to dress sexually provocative and say that the brothers need to control themselves? Can we truly dress how we want to dress?

163 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by columnweddingdresses

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service