Prophet Dr. Arroyo B. Sanders's Discussions (85)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"It doesn't take a Prophet to know right from wrong my dear sir, only takes Godly Wis…"

Prophet Dr. Arroyo B. Sanders replied Jul 27, 2009 to Christians & Freemasons: It Can Not go Together!

7 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by Prophet Dr. Arroyo B. Sanders

"I myself am not ignorant to the beliefs and things that go on in the Freemasons lodg…"

Prophet Dr. Arroyo B. Sanders replied Jul 24, 2009 to Christians & Freemasons: It Can Not go Together!

7 Jul 28, 2009

"Symbols used in Hip Hop & Their Meanings Hip Hop is known for it's different sy…"

Prophet Dr. Arroyo B. Sanders replied Jul 23, 2009 to Party Like A Rock Star: What does the sign mean?

4 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by James Pierce

"Yes, you are right! Music does go way back. All the way back to when Lucifer got kic…"

Prophet Dr. Arroyo B. Sanders replied Jul 23, 2009 to Does Hip Hop Belong in the House of the Lord?

153 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Cameron Ross

"How many types did Jesus use?"

Prophet Dr. Arroyo B. Sanders replied Jul 20, 2009 to Does Hip Hop Belong in the House of the Lord?

153 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Cameron Ross

"Evangelist Fugett, I feel that sometimes we as people say things that we don't think…"

Prophet Dr. Arroyo B. Sanders replied Jul 1, 2009 to Let's have your feedback:

15 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Altha Fugett

"Why is it that when men/women of God bring light to something that is wrong or out o…"

Prophet Dr. Arroyo B. Sanders replied Jun 30, 2009 to Let's have your feedback:

15 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Altha Fugett

"How important is The Name of God? The Bible records that the Deity of Israel spoke…"

Prophet Dr. Arroyo B. Sanders replied Jun 19, 2009 to How important is the name of Jesus?

2 Jun 19, 2009

"Amen Brother QGAgnew"

Prophet Dr. Arroyo B. Sanders replied Jun 19, 2009 to Taken from the world and not from the Lord

8 Jun 20, 2009
Reply by Rabbis Aviyah Byers

"Well Evangelist Fugett, you know it's only a problem, murmuring and complaining, whe…"

Prophet Dr. Arroyo B. Sanders replied Jun 19, 2009 to Taken from the world and not from the Lord

8 Jun 20, 2009
Reply by Rabbis Aviyah Byers

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service