timothy nelson's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"The question is this, "What can separate us from the love of God?"  If we allow the…"

timothy nelson replied Jul 2, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Salvation is not eternal regardless of the circumstance. Salvation is eternal based…"

timothy nelson replied Jul 2, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"    The question is this, "What can separate us from the love of God?"  If we allow…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"First of all let me say that though I am involved with another ministry, I am still…"

timothy nelson replied Oct 18, 2009 to DR. TONY EVANS ON "TRANSDISPENSATIONALISM" is this Biblical?

51 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by love kolongo

"The only problem I have with your statement is the fact that whether you are saved o…"

timothy nelson replied Oct 18, 2009 to DR. TONY EVANS ON "TRANSDISPENSATIONALISM" is this Biblical?

51 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by love kolongo

"No. Of course the pastor is to be paid. The sriptures says so in 1 Corinthians 9 ...…"

timothy nelson replied Oct 11, 2009 to Should a Pastor, Pastor a Church for free

1419 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Pastor Melvin King

"Unfortunately, there are instances in the Bible where people are accused of things t…"

timothy nelson replied Oct 10, 2009 to DR. TONY EVANS ON "TRANSDISPENSATIONALISM" is this Biblical?

51 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by love kolongo

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service