Evangelist Joyce Murray Alim's Discussions (111)

Discussions Replied To (104) Replies Latest Activity

"I have written a pivotal book that is controversial and challenging.  Please go to A…"

Evangelist Joyce Murray Alim replied Jan 23, 2012 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"I have written a pivotal book that is controversial and challenging.  Please go to A…"

Evangelist Joyce Murray Alim replied Jan 23, 2012 to Two Sunday Worship Services

43 Apr 12, 2015
Reply by Pastor Patrick Bwayo

Evangelist Joyce Murray Alim replied Jan 23, 2012 to ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CHURCH TO PASTOR

8 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by Rev.Lawrence D Page

"There is a belief called the watchmaker's theory.  If someone is walking on the beac…"

Evangelist Joyce Murray Alim replied Feb 11, 2011 to How would you define "inerrancy"?

14 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Rev. Anthony R. Watson

"The only way we can be reasonably sure is to have documents that support each other.…"

Evangelist Joyce Murray Alim replied Feb 11, 2011 to How do we prove a person from antiquity really existed?

3 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Joseph Gill

"Great idea!!!!"

Evangelist Joyce Murray Alim replied Feb 9, 2011 to Ministry Opportunities

2 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Pastor Ray C. Jones

"inerrancy can be defined as with out error.  Can we judge the truthfullness of the B…"

Evangelist Joyce Murray Alim replied Feb 9, 2011 to How would you define "inerrancy"?

14 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Rev. Anthony R. Watson

"Anytime you "sentence" people to hell according to your interpretation then you are…"

Evangelist Joyce Murray Alim replied Feb 8, 2011 to Analytical Argument on Same Sex Marriage

38 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Charles E. Burns Jr.

"Your entire post was judgemental."

Evangelist Joyce Murray Alim replied Feb 8, 2011 to Analytical Argument on Same Sex Marriage

38 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Charles E. Burns Jr.

"I must admit I do not real very lengthy responses due to time constraints.  But the…"

Evangelist Joyce Murray Alim replied Feb 8, 2011 to ARE THERE CONTRADICTIONS IN THE BIBLE?

53 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Mrs. Denise Jones

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service