Evangelist Joyce Murray Alim's Discussions (111)

Discussions Replied To (104) Replies Latest Activity

"I lack transparancy? WOW you are the one who condemed homosexuals.  I would say that…"

Evangelist Joyce Murray Alim replied Feb 8, 2011 to Analytical Argument on Same Sex Marriage

38 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Charles E. Burns Jr.

"thank you my brotherliiui"

Evangelist Joyce Murray Alim replied Feb 7, 2011 to ARE THERE CONTRADICTIONS IN THE BIBLE?

53 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Mrs. Denise Jones

"so you believe there are contradictions or you do not believe there are contractions…"

Evangelist Joyce Murray Alim replied Feb 7, 2011 to ARE THERE CONTRADICTIONS IN THE BIBLE?

53 Jun 11, 2012

"You have probably heard of the amendment to the constitution that requires separatio…"

Evangelist Joyce Murray Alim replied Feb 7, 2011 to What I Expected Of OBAMA

2 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Willie Edward Turnipseed Sr.

"i am sorry I did not understand your response"

Evangelist Joyce Murray Alim replied Feb 5, 2011 to ARE THERE CONTRADICTIONS IN THE BIBLE?

53 Jun 11, 2012

"amen"

Evangelist Joyce Murray Alim replied Feb 5, 2011 to Letter Sent to Bishop Eddie Long and his accusers

15 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Lester Demings Jr

"The bible is being changed every day.  You can rarely get 2 editions that read the s…"

Evangelist Joyce Murray Alim replied Feb 5, 2011 to Analytical Argument on Same Sex Marriage

38 Feb 8, 2011

"If a person has the outward appearance of a woman and has a penis then what category…"

Evangelist Joyce Murray Alim replied Feb 4, 2011 to Analytical Argument on Same Sex Marriage

38 Feb 8, 2011

"This is so unclear until I have no way to redress what ever issues you are setting f…"

Evangelist Joyce Murray Alim replied Feb 4, 2011 to Analytical Argument on Same Sex Marriage

38 Feb 8, 2011

"The AMA is a body of practicioneers who seek to advance the knwledge of the medical…"

38 Feb 8, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service