Evangelist Joyce Murray Alim's Discussions (111)

Discussions Replied To (104) Replies Latest Activity

"it stops when the abused person calls the police and they handle the abuser. Jail do…"

Evangelist Joyce Murray Alim replied Jan 24, 2011 to WHO'S THE BOSS? & WHO DOES THE DISCIPLINE?

4 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Evangelist Joyce Murray Alim

"Here we go with the demons again.  We need to go to school and kill the demon of ign…"

Evangelist Joyce Murray Alim replied Jan 24, 2011 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

63 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Minister Gerald Palmer

"Minister Palmer  you strike me an a very intelligent man who thinks. I thank God for…"

Evangelist Joyce Murray Alim replied Jan 24, 2011 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

63 Mar 31, 2011

"We do not know what paul was implying.  You can never know what a person is implying…"

63 Mar 31, 2011

"iT IS AGAINST THE LAW TO PUT SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES IN ANY THING PRESENTED TO THE PUBLIC"

Evangelist Joyce Murray Alim replied Jan 23, 2011 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Do you know what theorhetical problems you have when you read a book and take it as…"

Evangelist Joyce Murray Alim replied Jan 23, 2011 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"If you go around dressing and looking like everyone wants you to look you are a busy…"

Evangelist Joyce Murray Alim replied Jan 23, 2011 to WOMEN WEARING PANTS IN CHURCH....

1049 Sep 3, 2019
Reply by MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael

"a simple "I am against wearing panys" would suffice.  I find that in a multiplicity…"

Evangelist Joyce Murray Alim replied Jan 23, 2011 to WOMEN WEARING PANTS IN CHURCH....

1049 Sep 3, 2019

"But if you are not supposed to wer things that are manly isnt your robe manly.    I…"

1049 Sep 3, 2019

"When they decide to use you as a punching bag then sisters go.  divorce is not the e…"

Evangelist Joyce Murray Alim replied Jan 22, 2011 to WHO'S THE BOSS? & WHO DOES THE DISCIPLINE?

4 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Evangelist Joyce Murray Alim

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service