Evangelist Joyce Murray Alim's Discussions (111)

Discussions Replied To (104) Replies Latest Activity

"You still are posting from an emotionalpoint of view and that is a big problem in Ch…"

Evangelist Joyce Murray Alim replied Jan 22, 2011 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

63 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Minister Gerald Palmer

"in your post  did you express a pro or con stance because I did not know where you s…"

Evangelist Joyce Murray Alim replied Jan 22, 2011 to WOMEN WEARING PANTS IN CHURCH....

1049 Sep 3, 2019
Reply by MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael

"so true my brother.  I am so tired of this "go to the accuser" mess.  I have confron…"

Evangelist Joyce Murray Alim replied Jan 22, 2011 to Letter Sent to Bishop Eddie Long and his accusers

15 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Lester Demings Jr

"you are so correct  the heart falls in love and sometimes it does not matter who  "

Evangelist Joyce Murray Alim replied Jan 21, 2011 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"do you abide by e m   i  say it is impossiblevery precept set forth in the bible?"

Evangelist Joyce Murray Alim replied Jan 21, 2011 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"does the bible not state another reason for the destruction of sodom and gommorah?  …"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Narrow minded is never a good thing.  homosexuality has been proven to be caused by…"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"with more due respect you have an interpretation of the bible   why not research old…"

Evangelist Joyce Murray Alim replied Jan 20, 2011 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"well someone hsould have told David and Jonathan"

Evangelist Joyce Murray Alim replied Jan 20, 2011 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"what do you believe to be the cause of homosexuality and heterosexuality?"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service