Pastor Nathan Lennon's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"I know it is hard when someone comes along and expose your perverted and deceitful d…"

Pastor Nathan Lennon replied Sep 9, 2009 to I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel - Yeshua Messiah

64 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Prophet Dr. Arroyo B. Sanders

"Anyone who teaches or believes in Yahweh is following a perverted Gospel. We don’t s…"

Pastor Nathan Lennon replied Sep 9, 2009 to I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel - Yeshua Messiah

64 Sep 23, 2009

"You have yet to give me chapter and verse where Jesus Christ or the Apostles' preach…"

64 Sep 23, 2009

"Anyone who teaches or believes in Yahweh is following a perverted Gospel. We don’t s…"

64 Sep 23, 2009

"If God's name is Yahweh and not Jesus Christ why didn't his Apostles’ preach Yahweh?…"

64 Sep 23, 2009

"At 9:01pm on September 8, 2009, Pastor Nathan Lennon said… Anyone who teaches or bel…"

64 Sep 23, 2009

"Jesus Christ taught in Luke chi-pt. 24 vs. 47 (THAT REPENTANCE AND REMISSION OF SINS…"

Pastor Nathan Lennon replied Sep 8, 2009 to I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel - Yeshua Messiah

64 Sep 23, 2009

"God called me into the ministry and it is my endeavor to preach the true word of God…"

Pastor Nathan Lennon replied Sep 1, 2009 to Is Clothing Out Of Control?

13 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by angel

"I like what you are saying concerning the modest apparel. Here at The House Of Praye…"

Pastor Nathan Lennon replied Aug 31, 2009 to Is Clothing Out Of Control?

13 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by angel

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service