Rev. Jerry Chigbogu Onyeagbafuna's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Actually, a number of church organisations are ignorant of the reality and meaning o…"

Rev. Jerry Chigbogu Onyeagbafuna replied Dec 29, 2011 to The Purpose of The Church

1 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Rev. Jerry Chigbogu Onyeagbafuna

"I want to thank God for this discussion, and also those who share great wisdon in th…"

Rev. Jerry Chigbogu Onyeagbafuna replied Sep 26, 2011 to Bishops: Women who become...

108 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by Rev. Anthony R. Watson

"Hello my Bishop Day, I can see your disscusion with Pastor R Philip. I even believe…"

Rev. Jerry Chigbogu Onyeagbafuna replied Jun 3, 2011 to The Topic Of Prosperity

265 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Rev. Darryl Miller

"Hi Pastor Philip. It is my pleasure to say from the heart of God that prosperity is…"

Rev. Jerry Chigbogu Onyeagbafuna replied Jun 1, 2011 to The Topic Of Prosperity

265 Dec 9, 2014

"Hi Pastor Philip. It is my pleasure to say from the heart of God that prosperity is…"

Rev. Jerry Chigbogu Onyeagbafuna replied Jun 1, 2011 to The Topic Of Prosperity

265 Dec 9, 2014

"In Acts, there was oneness, one message and one focus. Today there are many messages…"

Rev. Jerry Chigbogu Onyeagbafuna replied May 18, 2011 to Why Preaching Issues Kills your Spirit!

29 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Paul Thomas

"Thanks brother Paul for bring up an issue like this. I posted a relevant blog to ano…"

Rev. Jerry Chigbogu Onyeagbafuna replied May 14, 2011 to Why Preaching Issues Kills your Spirit!

29 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Paul Thomas

"Thanks brother Paul for bring up an issue like this. I posted a relevant blog to ano…"

Rev. Jerry Chigbogu Onyeagbafuna replied May 14, 2011 to Why Preaching Issues Kills your Spirit!

29 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Paul Thomas

"Dear in Christ. "See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, red…"

Rev. Jerry Chigbogu Onyeagbafuna replied Feb 27, 2011 to WOMEN WEARING PANTS IN CHURCH....

1049 Sep 3, 2019
Reply by MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael

"The fact is that church issue is a spiritual issue but many people have taken it car…"

Rev. Jerry Chigbogu Onyeagbafuna replied Feb 25, 2011 to WOMEN WEARING PANTS IN CHURCH....

1049 Sep 3, 2019
Reply by MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service