Min. Jackson's Discussions (111)

Discussions Replied To (108) Replies Latest Activity

"Are you suggesting that the Catholics, Anglicans and or Jews didn't have diabolical…"

Min. Jackson replied Jul 27, 2011 to Why is it so hard for Black People to..........

33 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

"Are you suggesting that Joseph could have been a white man that looked black in the…"

Min. Jackson replied Jul 27, 2011 to Why is it so hard for Black People to..........

33 Sep 6, 2011

"The ancient Israelites were black.  Even documentaries are coming forth showing that…"

33 Sep 6, 2011

"In the video above is Joseph, Jacob's (Israel's) son, please explain to me why he's…"

33 Sep 6, 2011

" "

33 Sep 6, 2011

"Who is the book of Baruch chapter 4 referring to when it says "Ye were sold unto the…"

33 Sep 6, 2011

"Yes the church is sleeping and many will be lost just like the 5 foolish virgins. It…"

Min. Jackson replied Jul 25, 2011 to Same Sex Marriages Legalized In Many States With Churches On Every Corner.

13 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Prophtess Willie Mae Davis †

"I didn't realize anyone ever responded to this. LOL.  If still interested, I have ev…"

Min. Jackson replied Jul 24, 2011 to Why is it so hard for Black People to..........

33 Sep 6, 2011

"Newview, You have made a good point here, some sins can bring down whole families, t…"

Min. Jackson replied Nov 3, 2009 to The Reality of "Down Low Living" The Black church and community.

17 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Min. Jackson

"To some degree we should care because the bible also says, Let not your good be evil…"

Min. Jackson replied Nov 3, 2009 to Do it bother you what others think about you?

5 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service