Min. Jackson's Discussions (111)

Discussions Replied To (108) Replies Latest Activity

"You know I understand where you are coming from Evangelist. I think that many today…"

Min. Jackson replied Oct 20, 2009 to Is it too easy to get ordained in many of our churches?

28 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Mark H. Stevens, Th.D

"A flag is not appropriate in the house of God."

Min. Jackson replied Oct 20, 2009 to Flags on Altars...

55 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Ms. Elaine Johnson

"I would say that it is pretty easy to get ordained these days. There are some that o…"

Min. Jackson replied Oct 20, 2009 to Is it too easy to get ordained in many of our churches?

28 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Mark H. Stevens, Th.D

"You are right Evangelist, but I might add that many of the translations use the wron…"

Min. Jackson replied Oct 14, 2009 to THE SIN ON BPN….WE DEBATE OURSELVES INTO SIN….GOD IS NOT PLEASED AND I REPENT…WHAT ABOUT YOU?…..

66 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

"I don't know Min. Jenine? I checked my KJV bible and it does say debate. I can offer…"

Min. Jackson replied Oct 14, 2009 to THE SIN ON BPN….WE DEBATE OURSELVES INTO SIN….GOD IS NOT PLEASED AND I REPENT…WHAT ABOUT YOU?…..

66 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

"Very good Evangelist. Looking at both sides and getting all the details is very wise…"

Min. Jackson replied Oct 14, 2009 to Sex Offenders: A Tough Topic for Church Leaders

6 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Rev. Dr. Tracy Scott

"Total nonsense. Basically, these people are saying that Jesus never died on the cros…"

Min. Jackson replied Oct 13, 2009 to Is the Tomb of Jesus in Kashmir, India???

2 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Pastor valentine

"Hey Doc, just keep on doing what the Lord called you to do. The piece of paper may b…"

Min. Jackson replied Oct 13, 2009 to Ministerial Liscence!

11 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

"True Sister Lee, Too many got the blame it all on the Devil syndrome and refuse to…"

Min. Jackson replied Oct 13, 2009 to When is the church buliding going to realize that Jezebel's spirit is still alive and she's just walking right into our church's

14 Jul 30, 2011
Reply by God's number 1 leading lady

"Let me ask you this. Obama has policies that are openly anti-Christian, right? But m…"

Min. Jackson replied Oct 13, 2009 to Why Do C.O.G.I.C. leaders cover-up crimes and protect those who hurt people

56 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by Lester Demings Jr

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service