Min. Jackson's Discussions (111)

Discussions Replied To (108) Replies Latest Activity

"Amen, Minister QGAgnew. Just as you said, debating is a poison from that head snake…"

Min. Jackson replied Oct 13, 2009 to THE SIN ON BPN….WE DEBATE OURSELVES INTO SIN….GOD IS NOT PLEASED AND I REPENT…WHAT ABOUT YOU?…..

66 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

"Praise the Lord sister, The Jezebel Spirit is not only just walking in the church bu…"

Min. Jackson replied Oct 13, 2009 to When is the church buliding going to realize that Jezebel's spirit is still alive and she's just walking right into our church's

14 Jul 30, 2011
Reply by God's number 1 leading lady

"Do you think one needs to hold those titles you mentioned to perform these miracles?…"

Min. Jackson replied Oct 13, 2009 to Witnessing the Dead rise/raised from physical death

7 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Pastor valentine

"Ah, ah, ah, sounds a little debatable...LOL."

Min. Jackson replied Oct 13, 2009 to THE SIN ON BPN….WE DEBATE OURSELVES INTO SIN….GOD IS NOT PLEASED AND I REPENT…WHAT ABOUT YOU?…..

66 Oct 15, 2009

"Sounds like a plan."

66 Oct 15, 2009

"HaHa...LOL"

66 Oct 15, 2009

"Jenine, I think the point of this post was not to argue. May I ask, why are you argu…"

66 Oct 15, 2009

"Haha...LOL"

66 Oct 15, 2009

"You're alright brother Trevor."

66 Oct 15, 2009

"Haha....LOL"

66 Oct 15, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service