Min. Jackson's Discussions (111)

Discussions Replied To (108) Replies Latest Activity

"Circus sideshows is exactly what comes to mind when I think of Prophetic conferences…"

Min. Jackson replied Oct 7, 2009 to Seers, Prophets, and Fortunetellers

46 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

"Amen Prophetess Laura. Too many think that the Holy Spirit is just a good feeling or…"

Min. Jackson replied Oct 6, 2009 to

just now

"This was an interesting read Prophetess Brignac. I have seen exactly what you are ta…"

Min. Jackson replied Oct 6, 2009 to THEY'RE STILL SAVED!

4 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

"I see what you are saying, but I think it depends on the question being asked. If th…"

Min. Jackson replied Oct 6, 2009 to A time and a place?

10 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Min. Jenine Warren

"Well God bless you Newview, you have said a mouthful. Yes, the saints are starting t…"

Min. Jackson replied Oct 6, 2009 to Do Christian women have a right to dress sexually provocative and say that the brothers need to control themselves? Can we truly dress how we want to dress?

163 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by columnweddingdresses

"I would say if you consider the scripture irritating then yes, but if the scripture…"

Min. Jackson replied Oct 6, 2009 to A time and a place?

10 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Min. Jenine Warren

"LOL Anthony, I think I already know Carlton's answer, what's yours? Does God Love Sa…"

Min. Jackson replied Oct 6, 2009 to IF GOD LOVES EVERYBODY, DOES HE ALSO LOVE..........

47 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Andy C Wuhraizer

"Pride is what it is."

Min. Jackson replied Oct 6, 2009 to Address me as my TITLE!!!! Will you be offended if someone call you Brother, Or Sister

30 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Carolyn Frink, a.k.a. "Lady C"

"No"

Min. Jackson replied Oct 6, 2009 to Is an unmarried women suppsoed to submit to her pastor as she would to her husband?

4 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Min. Jackson

"Scripture states that God's people are destroyed for the lack of knowledge. This goe…"

Min. Jackson replied Oct 6, 2009 to 501(c)3: WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW CAN KILL YOUR MINISTRY!

11 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service