Rev. Derek Joshua E'Lon's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Here is an great article From grace to you Our Triune God By John MacArthur Diagram…"

Rev. Derek Joshua E'Lon replied Jan 23, 2009 to The Trinity is Bibical

918 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Mistah Wilson

"Thank you all for your comments, but you seem to think that I am teaching that there…"

Rev. Derek Joshua E'Lon replied Jan 23, 2009 to The Trinity is Bibical

918 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Mistah Wilson

"As I said a few days ago How can any born again believer promote homosexuality. I As…"

Rev. Derek Joshua E'Lon replied Dec 14, 2008 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"What scriptures do you have to justify your answer. Scripture backs up scripture. Th…"

Rev. Derek Joshua E'Lon replied Dec 7, 2008 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"What scriptures do you have to justify your answer. Scripture backs up scripture. Th…"

Rev. Derek Joshua E'Lon replied Dec 7, 2008 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service