Tijuan C Evans's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I have to whole heartily agree with you Bro. Anthony. I have repreached sermons that…"

Tijuan C Evans replied Aug 7, 2009 to What is the Line between Plagerism and Inspiration for sermons?

15 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by newview

"You just made me hungry (LOL) But it is so true, there are times that leftovers get…"

Tijuan C Evans replied Jul 31, 2009 to What is the Line between Plagerism and Inspiration for sermons?

15 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by newview

"The advice i have to give is not of my own learning/experience but from that of my B…"

Tijuan C Evans replied Jul 31, 2009 to New Pastors: Advice for the New Pastors: The what "to do's" and not "to do's" on Day One

208 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Prophetess Dr. Teloria Williams

"Very true it a form of thievery. Have we preachers become so buisness minded (have o…"

Tijuan C Evans replied Jul 31, 2009 to What is the Line between Plagerism and Inspiration for sermons?

15 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by newview

"I must ask this; you said that you sought counsel before marraige and before divorce…"

Tijuan C Evans replied Jan 21, 2009 to IS IT GOOD FOR UNMARRIED PERSON TO BE ELECTED AS A BISHOP? ,SHOULD A WOMAN BE CALLED AN APOSTLE OR A BISHOP?

81 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

"Now I have read and read and read and read some more and i just want to chime in jus…"

Tijuan C Evans replied Nov 27, 2008 to Should the church tithe to another church

144 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"When you say certain questions can you give an example"

Tijuan C Evans replied Oct 18, 2008 to Training mannual ideas

1 Oct 18, 2008
Reply by Tijuan C Evans

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service