T.L. Hawkins's Discussions (98)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"That is very true. Witness, not judge. Our judging is one reason folks prefer not to…"

T.L. Hawkins replied Jul 10, 2009 to what did you learn from MJ's death?

84 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael

"I learned there was a reason God said not to worship Idols. I was a fan of MJ. He wa…"

T.L. Hawkins replied Jul 10, 2009 to what did you learn from MJ's death?

84 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael

"Let the CHUCH say....AMEN!"

T.L. Hawkins replied Jun 24, 2009 to I'm searching for a BLACK Pastor who preaches like this..........

109 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Altha Fugett

"Now, You know how we get when you been missing CHUCH (NO "R")....LOL.. Good to see y…"

T.L. Hawkins replied Jun 24, 2009 to I'm searching for a BLACK Pastor who preaches like this..........

109 Jul 17, 2009

"AMEN Bro Douthard, AMEN!"

109 Jul 17, 2009

"There needs to be and should be UNITY in the BODY OF CHRIST! Not everyone has the sa…"

109 Jul 17, 2009

""Self must be denied and crucified and Christ must be glorified (in our bodies)" I c…"

T.L. Hawkins replied Jun 19, 2009 to The musings of an honest preacher

7 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by P. Banneker Hatcherson

"AMEN!"

T.L. Hawkins replied Jun 16, 2009 to Do Christian women have a right to dress sexually provocative and say that the brothers need to control themselves? Can we truly dress how we want to dress?

163 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by columnweddingdresses

"I agree!"

T.L. Hawkins replied Jun 16, 2009 to Do Christian women have a right to dress sexually provocative and say that the brothers need to control themselves? Can we truly dress how we want to dress?

163 Mar 1, 2012

""Do Christian women have a right to dress sexually provocative and say that the brot…"

163 Mar 1, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service