Eric Hancock's Discussions (344)

Discussions Replied To (293) Replies Latest Activity

"thats what I am talking about...As long as they agree,,and they must be married"

Eric Hancock replied Mar 29, 2010 to Oral Sex Is it wrong

38 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Eric Hancock

"I fullt agree with you both,BUT I like what was said,,,you can be in the Spirit but…"

Eric Hancock replied Mar 2, 2010 to IDENTIFYING SPIRITUALISM - Part 1

4 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

"This is So Awsome Because Last year I post a BLOG about is there a 24 hr.Anointing..…"

Eric Hancock replied Mar 1, 2010 to IDENTIFYING SPIRITUALISM - Part 1

4 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

"I am studying the book Of leviticus and I know some will say THATS THE LAW BUT we ne…"

Eric Hancock replied Jan 31, 2010 to Gods Commandments vs Mans Traditions

321 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by cjoiang

"I am truly Sorry,,EVERYONE PLEASE HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR AND I HOPE TO HEAR AND SEE E…"

Eric Hancock replied Dec 31, 2009 to The 1st Annual 1st Month of Abib Commonwealth of the Household of Israel Online Convention

9 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

"Marcus Linwood Remeber that the Heavens and Earth was not built in one day,,,take yo…"

Eric Hancock replied Dec 31, 2009 to The 1st Annual 1st Month of Abib Commonwealth of the Household of Israel Online Convention

9 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

"because they called it being SEASONED but we call it being STUBBORNED..the devil got…"

Eric Hancock replied Dec 17, 2009 to

just now

"I already answered YES to his will and way...we must be mindful that while we are he…"

just now

"Is It Scriptural to Exchange Gifts? Merchants regularly report that over 60% of thei…"

just now

"The Role of Cannibalism Another truth about the origin of Christmas springs from the…"

just now

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service