Elmore Richmond's Discussions (10)

Discussions Started (10) Replies Latest Activity

Revelation of The Fullness of Christ to Counter Every Wind of Doctrine

Only the revelation of the Son of God to a perfect man and unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ can counter people bei…

Started by Elmore Richmond in Preaching and Teaching

0 Mar 9, 2011

Communication to President Barack Obama

Below is a copy of a letter that I sent to President Obama on November 18, 2009; Pray for the President, he is trying to do the right thing…

1 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by newview

Educational Campaign On Understanding the Righteousness of God To Prevent America From Being Cast Out of the Sight of God on Our Watch

Educational Campaign On Understanding the Righteousness of God To Prevent America From Being Cast Out of the Sight of God on Our Watch Pro…

0 Nov 30, 2009

Revelation Knowledge - Understanding Why JESUS Worked on the Sabbath Day Observances - Part One

Revelation Knowledge – Understanding Why JESUS Worked on the Sabbath Day Observances Part One John 5:17 says, “But Jesus answered them, “My…

0 Aug 12, 2009

Revelation Knowledge - Understanding Why JESUS Worked on the Sabbath Day Observances - Part One

Revelation Knowledge – Understanding Why JESUS Worked on the Sabbath Day Observances Part One John 5:17 says, “But Jesus answered them, “My…

0 Aug 12, 2009

Unifying the Body of Christ - Unbinding the Strong Man

Unifying the Body Of Christ - Unbinding the Strong Man “The text below is an excerpt from chapter two of one of my latest books title: “Edi…

0 May 23, 2009

What is the Measure of the Stature of the Fullness of Christ?

What is the Measure of the Stature of the Fullness of Christ? Ephesians 4:11-14 says, “And he gave some, apostles; some prophets; and some…

0 Mar 29, 2009

Faith As A Mustard Seed - Faith AS A - AS A - Not the Size of A Mustard Seed!

Faith As A Mustard Seed – Faith AS A ---AS A – Not the Size of A Mustard Seed! Throughout the gospel, Jesus preached about having faith in…

0 Mar 29, 2009

Faith As A Mustard Seed - Faith AS A - AS A - Not the Size of A Mustard Seed!

Faith As A Mustard Seed – Faith AS A ---AS A – Not the Size of A Mustard Seed! Throughout the gospel, Jesus preached about having faith in…

0 Mar 29, 2009

July 18, 2009 - International Movement of Repentance and Revival

July 18, 2009 International Movement of Repentance and Revival God wants all to be saved; nations around the world are in a state of crisi…

0 Mar 23, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service