MIN L.C Graham's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"JUST LET God be glorified. If some of you would spend more time cleaning your lives…"

MIN L.C Graham replied May 9, 2010 to For All to Consider: The Difference Between the FATHER and the SON.....

32 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by ShekinahLife

"my apostle dont play. i agree just be like him and he was not a jesus of division bu…"

MIN L.C Graham replied May 9, 2010 to For All to Consider: The Difference Between the FATHER and the SON.....

32 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by ShekinahLife

"talk right apostle"

32 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by ShekinahLife

"you trying to be to far out there jesus was a simple preacher never said things to m…"

32 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by ShekinahLife

"1. god the father sent him in the form of man not only to do a work but to be that e…"

32 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by ShekinahLife

"who was jesus talking to when he was on the cross and said father not my will but le…"

32 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by ShekinahLife

"JUST LET God be glorified. I fsome of you would spend more time cleaning your lives…"

32 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by ShekinahLife

"JUST CHURCH FOLKS GOING BACK AND FORTH ARGUING WITH EACH OTHER."

32 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by ShekinahLife

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service