Andy C Wuhraizer's Discussions (209)

Discussions Replied To (207) Replies Latest Activity

"Hahaha! The theological schools that are full of God haters? Theological schools tha…"

Andy C Wuhraizer replied Jul 15, 2011 to Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

990 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Andy C Wuhraizer

"I shall no longer argue with homosexual preachers. It is a waste of time. Bible says…"

Andy C Wuhraizer replied Jul 15, 2011 to Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

990 Jan 20, 2013

"How much education have you? What subject arera is your major? You want to see my ac…"

Andy C Wuhraizer replied Jun 25, 2011 to Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

990 Jan 20, 2013

"There is worst venom in what is happening today in America with the homosexual agend…"

Andy C Wuhraizer replied Jun 25, 2011 to Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

990 Jan 20, 2013

"Thank you satan for sending this your moronic servant to my site. You are a liar a t…"

Andy C Wuhraizer replied Jun 3, 2011 to Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

990 Jan 20, 2013

"When I talk about the current homosexual agenda most people dont think it is real. T…"

Andy C Wuhraizer replied May 18, 2011 to Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

990 Jan 20, 2013

"I am writing that book on the homosexual agenda. Academic work slowed me down  becau…"

Andy C Wuhraizer replied Apr 23, 2011 to Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

990 Jan 20, 2013

"I think you dont understand the implications of your own preaching. You rightly said…"

Andy C Wuhraizer replied Mar 30, 2011 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

63 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Minister Gerald Palmer

"Let me make it very clear here; I am not concerned about what homosexuals do with ea…"

Andy C Wuhraizer replied Mar 25, 2011 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

63 Mar 31, 2011

"That is the bullcrap you preach, if a person exposes your demonism it is because of…"

Andy C Wuhraizer replied Mar 25, 2011 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

63 Mar 31, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service